Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Things I never want to hear again, vol. 2.

I have had a run of people asking me if this is our first, and the constant "make sure you ____ because you need to ______" is really making me more gunshy about talking about my pregnancy at all.

Technically, it is *our* first, yes. But it's more correct to observe that it's our third, and each of our second respectively. But if I say it's *our* first, we get broadsided by reams of advice that ultimately make the wanna-be parent sound way dumb. They should all get the Doodlebunky Disclaimer.

Blogging on whattoexpect.com is going quite well, aside from one completely incoherent comment I got this morning that is LOLworthy for its WTFness, and even Dean in his _best_ redneckese couldn't pull this off.



This is PG #3 for me .I can say I do and dont feel you on the Belly issues. I do on the privacy Invasion and all the touch E touch E stuff I'm the same way keep your Fingers to yourself Please! Lol! But to be honest I wasn't into my other PG's like I am now euther, for sum odd reason.My 1st 9-9-99 = Boy . My 2nd 11-21-03 = Girl . Now I have a New YearsSurprise ! on the way. Wonder what this one will be.

My reason is... not to show off my belly. But to Show how u can actually loose a wonderful Figure injust 40 wks.LOl!

Plus I'm keeping track,because I find it to very intresting to my young ones.My Baby (5) girl is ready for the Baby to come out NOW. Rite now she said.So she can have somebody to play with. Ha,ha,ha .And my son (9) was ready for her to come, so he could help.But he let meknow at age #4 he wasn't gone change no DOOOOOOOOO-DOOOOOO Dipers.Ha,Ha,Ha.I I must say back then I don't think I could have done it w/o him. My BIG BOY ! He learned tie a shoe,just to help me! Ahwwww! Ain't that sweet.

+ It's always fun when we sit and look at the Transformations I went through to git them here safe and sound. You see the space in age? those Belly Pictures weren't all that pop back then either.


My advise to u Keep your in-law away.It's not a secret to anyone when a person is not to fund of them. I think she tryna git your baby to come out looking like her.

So Be Aware!!!! Just An ole Myth

(30) PG #3 ,LMP 3-27-09 ,HPT 4-28-09 Results + ,OV 4/7-4/12, EDD 1-1-10 WoW!

6 comments:

elevengirl said...

I am boggling at the sig line.

helcat said...

I'd not likely be here then, given my father's disability. So I will never say that, even glibly.

doodlemaier said...

. . .and a credit check!

Helen said...

You're hating on me again. :PPPPP

inlaterdays said...

Oh, wow.
"DOOOOOOOOO-DOOOOOO" is...impressive?

elevengirl said...

Thanks...I should have said I was boggling that someone would use such info as a sig line. And I think the HPT is "Home Pregnancy Test."

Post a Comment