Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Telling the folks

So now that we have a couple of decent ultrasound images, I have figured out how I'm telling my parents. I'm giving each of them a card, one for my mom for mother's day, and one for my dad as "early birthday." The card is going to say that we wanted to give them a keepsake of their grandkid, and then we're attaching a gift for them to open.

("We" is going to imply Helen and Kieran, notsomuch Helen and Dean, until they open the gift.)

And then they'll find this photoalbum:


...with prints of Bunky's ultrasounds inside.

5 comments:

christianet said...

That is full of awesome and win.

rocknghorseland said...

sweetest. idea. EVARRR!

inlaterdays said...

That is adorable. :)

windsornot said...

I did something similar to that when I told my parents that they were going to be grandparents. I didn't have ultrasounds at that point yet, but I think I gave them a picture frame or something like that with something in it to say, "Here I come!"

elevengirl said...

Great idea!

Post a Comment