Friday, March 27, 2009

ultrasound stuff

Bunky is just Bunky--no twins or anything. I've heard the heartbeat now, and seen the wee bit o'life, and it filled me with a joy that blotted out the negatives I've been saturated with. I also have a picture of Bunky, who looks like a peanut.

There are two ways to have an ultrasound, and because I'm so early along, I got to have the more invasive kind. But I found myself completely amused by the shape of the wand. My inner 14-year-old was giggling insanely.

Anyhow. I have a picture. I'll scan it later. :D

1 comments:

jenny_fur said...

I prefer the erm invasive method, the less invasive one requires you to drink as much water as humanly possible, not pee and have someone press the ultrasound wand covered in cold jelly on your tummy. All the while you are thinking dear lord please dont let me pee myself. I used to have to get both every couple of months when I was having problems with my fibroids and an ovarian cyst.

Post a Comment