Monday, March 30, 2009

losing my mind!

I keep misplacing stupid things. Like just now I could have sworn I came upstairs with a glass of water but I have no idea where I put it.

Finally remembered to bring home the mask and glove stuff only to have Dean hide it from me, but I found it and finally got the catbox changed.

I've eaten too much junk today. I need to remember to carry more healthy food with me, because it does not spontaneously arise in snack food machines or on long commutes home.

I still haven't scanned Bunky's first picture, mostly because I have not brought the computer back downstairs from the other night. I'll scan it tomorrow.

We'll get another look on Tuesday, May 5, at 12-13 weeks. Should look less like a peanut by then.

We told Darcy last night. She doesn't talk much around me but does a lot of nonverbal communication that I'm starting to understand. Dean told her she was more than likely going to be a big sister. She started bouncing and suppressing a wicked smile, and I offered to show her the picture and she bounced even more. I wonder if this is something that's going to make her and me better friends. Heaven knows her mom seems tickled about the whole thing.

But there's still so much time for things to go wrong yet. Pray, pray, pray...

3 comments:

doodlemaier said...

Not everything can sit on the countertop indefinitely . . .

Helen said...

A "hon, what do you want to do with these here catbox cleaning gadgets?" would have sufficed nicely. :P

doodlemaier said...

You weren't home, or you were napping.

Post a Comment